Wednesday, December 1, 2010

What Comes Around Goes Around

Sometimes, I have this insane urge to write. I whip out my handy-dandy laptop (OK, you're right. I didn't have to whip it out, it's pretty much always in my lap) and get ready to write something insanely inspirational. So I load up my blog and get ready to type these amazing words that you will savor forever, but all that comes out is a big fat empty screen. I never really know how my posts will come out, they may start out as funny, then leave you in tears. I just never know. My goal is to get you lovelies to feel the passion that flows so fluently through my body. I hope to encourage you to go tell that random person who looks like they're having a shitty day, how amazing they really are. So what if I should probably be doing something else with my time? I should be doing laundry or what not. You can tell my laundry I said "Suck it!"

When I was 12 or 13, my friend and I used to walk around downtown (we lived there). When we saw someone who was having a bad day we would, compliment them. Especially homeless people. I know how it feels to be so low, so sad, so hopeless. I know it meant the world to me when someone would do something to make me smile. Most people see homeless people and instantly critisize them. Why? Why as humans do we feel the need to point out other people's flaws and bad choices? I would/do hate when people do that to me, so why on earth would I do that to someone else? So next time you see someone pan-handling (asking for money), give them some. I don't care if you think they may just be "faking being homeless". It's good karma. I highly believe in karma, what comes around goes around.

Do you ever get asked what you would do if you out of no where recieved millions of dollars? I get asked that a lot, and I stop and ask the original asker, "What would you do?". They go off on all the fancy cars, houses, vacations, and more. To be completely honest with you, I would keep $500,000 to make myself comfortable (pay bills, buy a house, get surgeries I need, etc), and then I would donate the rest. People always tell me I am crazy. Why am I crazy though? Who says I need that money more than the dying children, homeless animals, family-less people? I can tell you right now I don't give a shit who thinks I am crazy for it.

Real quick before I sign off I want to thank all my readers for reading about Cliff. I especially want to thank those of you who donated to him. I love you all and you really are awesome. I have a lot of people asking me if we will adopt Cliff. I very badly want to I can promise you that much. There's a few things my hubby and I need to handle before we can for sure decide. If we can't adopt Cliff, I promise you we will be adopting at least one baby/child who needs us (if not more). I am going to let fate handle it. If you do have some advice, questions, wisdom, etc. to give us it will for sure be welcomed!

Thanks for reading, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. I am giving you the "Cherry on Top" blog award. See my last post for more details ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. You know you want to...