Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

2011 is approaching quickly. It seems the older you get the quicker time goes buy. Well, I guess its that time of year where I start picking my New Year's Resolutions. I first want to go over things I am thankful for, and glad I have:
-Sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles
-Electric blankets
-Slippers
-Health Insurance
-Trilyte alternatives, such as Miralax
-Those cute little popcorn tins that have cheese, butter, and carmel popcorn
-Healthy people
-Doctors
-Starbucks
-Good people
-Jamba Juice
-Fry sauce
-Internet
-My laptop
-My camera
-My hubby
-My pets
-My family
-My friends
-Online message boards
-Shoes
-Jetted tubs
-The health procedures I will get/have got done
-My contacts
-Snow
-Sunshine
-Humor
-Rosetta Stone
-Movies
-Door knobs that are not broken

Now what on earth I am going to make my New Year's Resolutions? Hmmm....any ideas? Here's what I can come up with off the top of my head:
-Get G.E.D.
-Get a good paying part time job
-Look into starting midwife schooling
-Get at least one more car (with 4 wheel drive)
-Put money into savings
-Pay off some debt
-Move
-Have a "real" wedding
-Get Corona's surgery done
-Upgrade my fish tank
-Get more organized in our living spaces
-Finish learning French
-Freshen up my American Sign Language skills
-Get blog sponsors
-Get at least 50 followers

I think those are good goals. Don't forget to follow me, so you can see how my New Year's Resolutions are going! Well lovelies, what are your New Year's Resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. You know you want to...