Monday, November 8, 2010

Random Chatter

So what's new with me? Well, I am happier now, I know Mama is in a better place. I cleaned my bedroom (OK I am almost done) and completely cleaned my basement. Tomorrow I am thinking...re-design my bedroom. I will move the furniture to different spots and maybe plan out some cheap design aspect for when we can afford it. I am hoping my family likes what I do and I can be in charge of doing other people's living spaces. I am way creative when it comes to decor and my creativity is begging to come out and play. I think my first project will be making an ugly armoire (we got it free from Joe's cousin) cute. Maybe paint, new handles, and some curtains for it will make it fit in. After that I will make some curtains for my bookcase (mostly to keep my dog out of it, and to make it feel part of the room). Then I am going to find some new nightstands, aquarium (with stand), curtains for the window, and last but not least making a kick ass head board for my bed. I will post pictures of before, in the process, and after. Well my lovelies I am going to go enjoy my odd hobby of scrubbing grout. I will talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. You know you want to...