Friday, November 26, 2010

And then I spit soda across the room...

How was your Thanksgiving, lovelies? I hope it was exceptional, excellent, gratifying, marvelous, satisfying, stupendous, wonderful, valuable, and everything in between. Mine was fabulous. We first went to go see my grandpa, he was doing a lot better than I expected (considering it was his first holiday without Mama). I got some jewelry that was Mama's. I look forward to passing it down to the next generation. Pictures to come once I charge my camera. Then we enjoyed the rest of the football, food, love, and happiness filled evening with my in-laws. Once almost everyone had left, Hubby, Jeremy (my brother-in-law), Jason (my cousin-in-law), and I went and played board games. We started with Last Word which was really fun. Followed by Imaginiff... which was entertaining. Ending with a hilarious game of Dirty Minds. We were all laughing so hard through out the board game time. At one point I attepmted to take a drink and right before I swallowed, Jason said something really funny and then I spit soda across the room. It only made everyone laugh harder. It was a great night!

One of the reasons I love blogging so much is because time goes by so fast as you get older. It hit me the other day that hubby and my fifth year anniversary is coming up in about a month! It seems like just yesterday we were in the awkward-getting-to-know-you-dating phase. I am learning to cherish these moments, I will never get them back. I am going to make memories and remeber them every chance I get. Before you know it we'll have babies, then time will fly by faster and soon they'll be gradutating school, getting married, and making us grandparents. Its crazy to think about and I never want to forget anything. I don't want to be one of those old people who can't remember that really awesome night where they shot soda across the room, played hide & seek in the dark, and more.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. You know you want to...