Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holy Psychic!

So I had to tell you lovelies about this (p.s. woot! woot! 7 followers! Thanks everyone!)....

So I was recommend to this group of psychics to maybe help me out with some personal problems/issues I am having. I posted basic info: name, picture, etc. One lady completely amazed me! She had me crying, freaked Joe out and just wow, this lady makes me believe in psychics. She told me she sees two angels around me and described Mama (my grandma) and my uncle Ken. There is no way she could have known about them. She even described the blanket that we buried Mama with because she wanted to take it to heaven. She said some more personal things that just had me completely amazed. It is good to know that Mama and Ken are watching over me. If you want the link to this group feel free to email me at Makinggooddogs@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. You know you want to...