Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lovin' life!

I have recently realized that too many people are trying to shape their lives, make them they want them, and force things to happen but all they end up doing is screwing everything up. This world and almost every person living on it need to learn to let life flow. We build dams in life's flow, but every dam in life's flow comes down eventually and it makes more of a mess than its worth. In the middle of a very stressful drama filled week I sat down on my front porch and enjoy some beautiful scenery filled with rain, rainbows, and my garden. I took pictures of it all of course :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I also had a fun night walking my dog with my hubby and his brother.


Photobucket

Photobucket


And I am so very thankful for my sister-in-law, mother-in-law, cousin-in-law, father-in-law, my mom, my pets, my hubby, and my fabulous friends!

My sister-in-law Brandy
Photobucket

Next post will include pictures of all my pets!

I will leave you all with a pictures of my dog Corona pouting (she could win the biggest pouty lip award)...

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. You know you want to...