Thursday, August 5, 2010

A fun evening

-I love watching my hubby and dog play together, they're my life!
-Tonight I was in complete bliss as I relaxed on a blanket on the lawn watching the guys play basketball, while I of course took fabulous pictures.
-It was so entertaining to watch 5 guys try to figure out how to put a basketball hoop together.
-I love going on walks with my dog, today her little neighbor dog was out and played with her.
-Hubby cuddled with Corona and I got some of the best pictures!
-I have these zebra print, sparkly flats that I am completely, utterly in love with! (For those of you who don't know I'm a complete shoe junkie).
-I was completely surprised to see that after I posted tonight's pictures on Photobucket within 30 minutes I got over 130 views, its nice to know that there is people out there who really appreciate my photography.
-Corona likes to roll on certain spots/things (f.y.i.: if your dog does this they're marking stuff) and for two years I have tried to get a picture of this, every time I touched the camera she would stop but today I finally got the picture!
-I love my car, its so cute!
I totally enjoy watching my hubby (Joe), my brother-in-law (Jeremy), and my cousin-in-law (Jason), hanging out together they always make me laugh so hard!

Well here's tonight's pictures!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. You know you want to...