Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday my lovelies!


Are any of you going crazy waiting to see my super secret surprise? Wanna know what it is? Well...you'll have to wait. :D Patience is a virtue my little grasshopper.


My cleaning is going awesome. I am doing a little everyday so it's not so overwhelming. Also I finally got my sleeping schedule back on track (up at 5 or 6 and to bed by 11). It was a much needed change. There's really nothing exciting going on, not sure if that will change though.

Oh yeah, I forgot to update you all on my surgery. It went ok, I mean it was surgery so it's not like it was an uber fun time or anything. I like my new doctor, he is pretty chill. Anyways, I have an ulcer, and a few more issues I always have had so nothing new. I have to go get 2 more tests done on 3/10 to see if it's for sure my gallbladder causing me so many issues. So at this point I hope it is so I can get it removed and be back to being super awesome.


So, that is pretty much it for today, unless something super happens (I know, I know, wishful thinking). Thanks for reading my lovelies! Enjoy your weekend and if you are a fan of American football then enjoy your super bowl! I know I will be hopefully having a movie night with my friend so that will be uber great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. You know you want to...