Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow is a No!

I have this thing I like to do where I stand at the bottom of the stairs and look at the window next to my front door. You know that soap commercial where the guy tells you to look up and then you're some where amazing with the hot guy? Well mine is kind of like that. I look up and see the blue sky and imagine it's warm outside, there's flowers, green trees, and basketball games in my drive way. Then I look down and there's snow (don't worry, I just barfed a little too). Then I look up again and imagine I am about to take my dog to the park, go feed bread to goats, and go to yogurt land. Look down, back to reality and blah, there it is...you guessed it...snow. I seriously am counting down the days until spring. I hate, hate, hate the cold!!! The moral of this story is that I can't wait for it to be warm here. I want the mountains to look like this...



and not this...



See what I mean?

P.S. I have a super special surprise coming! Want to know what I have up my sleeve? Well, you're going to have to wait. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. You know you want to...