Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love

What does it mean to you? I have been thinking a lot lately about this insane emotion that can make you cry, scream, kiss, moan, and be a better person all at the same time. How is it that the same feeling that brought to my knees crying is also the one that causes me so much happiness? I think love has multiple personalities if you ask me. Sometimes it causes you to breath deeply, grip the sheets so tight, feel your lover's breath on your neck as it sends chills down your spine, and make the world stop spinning in that moment. Sometimes it makes you do stupid shit that you start to regret until you realize you can't change your past because the truth hurts and love causes a hell of a lot of honesty. Every once in awhile it makes you feel like you dance forever, hug a stranger, and care about every thing in your beautiful world. Just when you think you have discovered every face of love another one pops out and surprises you. In the past 5 years I have learned that I love hard, I have felt some of the deepest love I will ever feel. The same love that had me at hello, makes me bawl my eyes out. They say that love conquers all, but love can't conquer death and loss, don't get me wrong though. Love can't conquer death and loss, but it will survive it, love never goes away. Think about it, what does love mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. You know you want to...