Monday, February 7, 2011

Strength. Hope. Imperfect.

Those three words are my past, present, and future. It describes me in 2010, now, and how I will get through 2011.


I have always been a strong person. I do whatever it take to make things work, to get through the storm to find the rainbow. A lot of times I get through the storm to discover there isn't a rainbow yet, but that's ok. I have always been the one to lean on, I am just reliable. A lot of times I have to be stronger than everyone else. Strength is a weak and strong point. I have learned that some times it's best just to break down and not be the strong one for once. My strength is what keeps me going because I know that no matter what I am going through I can count on my strength to get me through it.


Hope is a big part of my life, always has been and always will be. I hope for myself and others. When my strength can't take anymore hope is always there to catch me.


Imperfection is something I am slowly learning to deal with. It will take a while for me to realize I am not perfect and that is ok. I think most people strive to be perfect when in fact being perfect is really just another level of imperfection.


So tell me what are your 3 words?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. You know you want to...