Thursday, October 21, 2010

When my world stops spinning he is there for me.

Joe is my rock. I love him more than he knows. He has saved me so many times. When I was 14 my life was horrible, I was deeply into drugs and alcohol. Super depressed with no where to go he took me in. Everyone told him not to but he didn't care. I know if he didn't, I wouldn't be here typing this right now. He helped me over come my addictions, deal with the anger, rise above the depression. He is my hero. He has been there for me no matter what has happened. I love him so much. There are no words to describe it. When I want to give up, he pushes me to keep going. He lets me cry for no reason and knows to just comfort me. He never lies to me no matter what. He even took my baby sister in like she was his own. I loved watching them together, she loved him so much, he was her "Joe Friend".
(This is the only picture I have of them...sorry about the dogs, they really like each other)
Photobucket

I am the luckiest girl in the world. Almost 5 years now and we are still deeply in love, and that will never change. I laugh in the faces of people who didn't and still don't think we will last. There is no doubt in my mind that we will be together forever, even after death do us part. And just so this is documented, when I die I want to be cremated and turned into diamonds for any kids we have and Joe (yes it is possible, google it).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Aw that's sweet! I'm glad you have such a strong relationship. You seem very mature for your age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I grew up fast, I have been through a lot. I am very thankful for him.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. You know you want to...