Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wouldn't it be nice?

I want to tell you all of this reoccurring dream I have.
I wake up and it is a flawless day all around the world, not too hot, not too cold. I throw on my my sequin body suit, my favorite jeans, and my much loved zebra ballet flats. I grab my family (even the non human ones) and my favorite mix CD. I pull my car out into the middle of the street and play my favorite songs (I will add them to the play list if they're not already on there). I just start dancing, because life is that great. One by one people start coming out of their homes and dance with me. We don't care about race, religion, what group someone belongs to, we are all just enjoying ourselves and each other with one common interest life. Slowly the street dancing spreads through out the state, country, and the world. Just one place where everyone is happy, we all dance as one. No war, hate, discrimination, just love and happiness. Some of us are awesome dancers, some of us are just straight up hilarious, but it doesn't matter we all enjoy each other's dancing. The few that are shy, I approach them and get them moving. The day ends with amazing food that is like a world wide pot luck, smiles, laughter, love, happiness, what life should be like.

This is the dream, that reminds me why I work so hard to become a better person. This is what fuels my soul, happiness, hope, and effort. I know there is only the slightest chance that this will ever happen, but hey a girl can dream right? Life is my playground. Life is your playground. Life is every one's play ground. Why waste it with hating others, being disrespectful, just negativity in general. Life is one big party and you bet your ass I am going to party hard and celebrate it!

2 comments:

Leave a comment. You know you want to...