Sunday, September 26, 2010

Completely Content!

It is completely quiet in here (besides the sounds of our fish tanks), everyone is sleeping besides my 4 goldfish who are digging up the plant seeds in their tank. Joe is sleeping like a baby....
Photobucket
Corona is dead asleep and for once not snoring....
Photobucket
I imagine she is dreaming about the sausage biscuits she saw on TV earlier...
Photobucket
My rats Gianna and Tessa are cuddled up sleeping together (sorry I couldn't get a better picture, I was trying not to wake anyone)....
Photobucket
Even my Betta Teal and my frog Twinkle are sleeping....
Photobucket
Photobucket
As I sit here I can smell Corona's feet, which as odd as it sounds smell like warm Doritos chips, not to mention she has the cutest little, soft, ticklish feet around....
Photobucket

So now I sit here feeling horribly sick from the flu, but I am still very, very happy and type, I will tell you all about my adventures this week. Something incredible happened this weekend, I finally got a picture of "Catcoon". Some places worry about big foot or chupracabras, or lake monsters, but here in my neighborhood we have the Catcoon. This "cat" is believed to be half cat half raccoon, it is very aggressive, but oh so cute! So I present to you all....The Catcoon!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have been trying to get good pictures of Catcoon (which is most likely an inbred cat) for weeks.
OK on to another fun overload.....
Here in Salt lake city people aren't friendly, have barely any compassion, and are fairly antisocial, but there are 3 things that bring this county together: 1. Gay Pride Festival (which is uber fun and I will get tons of pictures of it in spring 2011) 2. A tragedy (such as the fire we had last week) 3. The Utah Utes (our university football team that kicks some major ass)!
Last night we went to the game where over 45,000 people sat and cheered for the same thing. This is what I look for in a community is closeness. Over 45,000 people from different walks of life joined in one place with one common goal...the Utes kicking some major ass! The night before the game Joe asked me to shave his head (which I do every few weeks), so I offered to shave the "U" (utes logo) in his hair so here are the results, and yes I did this with the electric trimmers....
Photobucket
Then before the game I painted his face for him (this picture was taken in the middle of the game so due to the hot weather there's some sweat/sunglasses marks)....
Photobucket
Now out of all the fans there, in this picture I circled the opposing teams seats....
Photobucket
Yep, that's right, there was probably less than 100 other fans.
Here's the rest of the pictures....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And last but not least here's some pictures of Corona.....
I love when they cuddle, it screams peace and love!
Photobucket
I am not too sure why she sleeps like this, but she does almost every single night.
Photobucket
She loves to go under our blanket and play.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love when she rests her head on me!
Photobucket
Here she is licking her chops and drooling on me because I am eating candy....
Photobucket
Now she gives me the strategically planned pouty lip....
Photobucket
Then she acts like she doesn't even care that I am not sharing....
Photobucket
And then I finally give her the box with 3 candies left over, and it makes her day! Sorry the picture is blurry, she wouldn't sit still.
Photobucket

Thanks for reading everyone! I am going to go relax and hope I get feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. You know you want to...