Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sleeping Babies & Irish Husbands

I love when I get to play with my little cousin Jordana. She is my cousin-in-law, Tony's one year old daughter. I love the way she holds on to my fingers, pulls herself up with much pride, and then as she purposely falls on her butt and I say "Boom!" she laughs so hard. P.S. she has the cutest freaking laugh 'nuff said. I love the way we have head shaking contests until she laughs so hard she snorts. I love the way she gets deliriously tired and laughs at absolutely nothing. I love the way she drinks her bottle and feels the blanket as she falls asleep. Then just when you think she fell asleep she all the sudden wakes up again. I love the way as she dozes off into baby dream land, her hand slowly falls and once it hits the blanket she jolts awake and repeats the same hand falling motion. She is such a calm happy baby and I love babysitting her.

Today we are celebrating my hubby's 24th birthday and it looks like St. Patrick's Day vomited in my basement. Happy Birthday, my love!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Note he even had mini flags :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I am not sure why he is making a poo face in this picture, but oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. You know you want to...